1. Place a mildly rusted or marked steel plate in the shot blasting area.
2. Start the shot blaster and the motor accelerates to the proper speed.
3. Use the control valve (manually) to open the shot blasting gate. After about 5 seconds, the shot is sent to the impeller, and the metal rust on the slightly rusted steel plate is removed.
4. To determine the ejection position, use a 19MM adjustable wrench to loosen the three hexagonal bolts on the pressure plate until the orientation sleeve can be turned by hand, and then tighten the orientation sleeve.
5. Prepare a new projective chart to verify the settings.